If you've never visited her blog, you're in for a treat. She's a talented poet, photographer and even has a techie side. And best of all, she loves to share what she learns with others. She's also getting married in less than 40 days! And she's going to make a beautiful bride.
I have to post the rules to this one:
- I have to link to the person who tagged me and that was Kikoloni.
- I have to share 7 things about me that you may not know.
- I need to tag 7 people in my post and link to them.
- I need to let them know they've been tagged.
- I forgot how much I enjoyed writing. When I was in grade school, they choose one person from each grade to attend a summer program for creative writing. I was chosen and loved this class. Blogging has brought back my love of writing.
- I am a romantic. My mother used to say I was in love with love.
- My favorite magazine is Victoria. I love to daydream and sit for hours reading this magazine.
- I still have so many connections to my high school friends and it's been so many years since I graduated from Lindenhurst High School on Long Island, New York. The village of Lindenhurst even has a website with a video. They've certainly come a long way!
- My favorite place to be is sitting by the ocean listening to the sound of the surf. I grew up on the water but I now live in a desert; go figure. But I'm glad San Diego is only an hour away by plane or a six hour drive.
- I met my husband Greg after he recruited me for a job. I was living in Florida at the time. I told him I would take the job if ...he paid me more. After all, I had to move cross country to take the position. He agreed and the rest is history.
- Greg and I got married less than three months after our first date. We got married in Vail, Colorado in a chapel next to the ski slopes with our immediate families present.
- Shawie of A Grateful Heart
- Felisol of On the Far Side of the Sea
- Kate of Jottin Mama
- Meg of Life in Balance
- Kari of Another Day in Paradise
- Lynn of Spiritually Unequal Marriage
- Cindy of Letters From Midlife
I'm looking forward to reading your lists of "7 Things People Don't Know About Me". Since we don't always get to meet each other face to face, it's fun to learn more about each other the blogging way.