Some children enjoy cheering others on. I actually think they were taking a rest on this hot day.
They love to color. This little kitty was given a name; Tuna!
I especially love to watch the children during free play time. They love to dress up. Notice the ruby red shoes!
In the midst of play acting, the children love to include me. They make me tea and offer to serve me. How lucky can I get?
They say the cutest things:
- Hilton offered me a cup of tea but insisted it would be calming and not keep me up.
- One of the girls appeared to be crying and another said, "If she's fake crying, it doesn't count."
- One four year old girl told me she thinks she's falling in love with Sam. I assured her that there was plenty of time when she's older to think of boys.
- Violet was so excited when she found out she was going to be a big sister.
- Hilton described how it felt when the baby brother in her mommy's tummy kicked her.
I was posting some old photos on Facebook for my dad this weekend and came across this photo of my mom.
I continue to count those every day blessings:
#913 The sound of laughter
#914 Squeals of laughter from three year old Lizzie, Mary and Ronnie when I 'threatened' to tickle them
#915 Observing children at play
#916 Remembering how I used to line my dolls up in a row on my window seat and pretend I was the teacher as a child
#917 Having a younger sister who I placed right in the middle of my dolls
#918 Being 'served' tea by sweet four year old children
#919 Memories of my mom
#920 Posting photos on Facebook and interacting with old friends who remember
#921 Some rain in Phoenix (we still need more rain)
#922 The sound of rain on the roof
#923 Sitting on the patio listening to the rain
I'm linking up with Ann of A Holy Experience for Multitudes on Mondays.
Blessings and love,