Some of you are regular exercise bunnies.
But I happen to know that some of you say you're gonna start but haven't quite gotten around to it ...yet.
You know all the excuses. The summer is too hot. The winter is too cold.
If you wait for perfect weather to exercise, you're never going to do it!
They have compiled a list of 10 ways to Start! moving:
- Park far away from the entrance to the mall, your office or the store.
- Walk instead of driving to nearby destinations. You don't have to drive to pick up your mail you know.
- Instead of using the elevator, take the stairs.
- Meet a friend for a walk instead of eating out or seeing a movie.
- Build a before lunch or after dinner walk into your routine
- Replace one 30-minute TV sitcom with your daily walk. I like to watch TV while I walk on my treadmill.
- When you go shopping, walk one or two laps around the mall before making your purchases. Often the malls open early for walkers.
- While waiting at your gate for your flight, walk around the airport for 10 minutes.
- Walk with your family for extra bonding time - and bring along the dog.
- Take walking breaks at work or set up walking meetings.
I'll bet that you can add more to this list. How about it?
I heard that Sandy is writing about a little of this and a little of that ...as only Sandy can do. And Sarah is writing about everything in moderation. Hmm ... that's what my mom used to always say. So check them out!