I'm so glad it's Thankful Thursday. I've been sick (nothing serious) for the last week and so I haven't posted much. I've actually spent time resting, drinking lots of water and tea, reading, praying and spending time with my hubby. I've been trying not to spread my germs to others so I'm glad you won't get a virus from me online. Lol.
But this brings me to what I'm especially thankful for this week; YOU!
I am humbled by your comments on Monday's post. I cried as I read your prayers and words.
- Lisa Shaw: She is such a kind, giving and loving person. I'm so glad I'm getting to know her better. She wrote a beautiful prayer and then even came back later in the day to check in on me.
- Saleslady371: She lives in my state of Arizona! We are slowly getting to know one another and yet she wrote out a prayer of healing for me.
- Letters from Midlife: I love getting to know Cindy. I too am in midlife and I enjoy reading her blog and especially her Grace Notes. She finds something good in everything.
- Bp: This young woman is so mature in her walk with the Lord. I'm amazed at some of her writings as she teaches her son important truths. I have to say that at her age, I wasn't quite there yet.
- Beth in NC: What can I say about Beth? I keep telling her she is a breath of fresh air to me! She is always adding her comments on Heart Choices and how thankful I am. Of course, she would pray for me. Thank you Beth!
- Kikolani: Kristi lives right here in Phoenix but I've never met her in person ...yet. She is so encouraging and comforting to me and I so appreciate her and thank her.
- Laurie M: She is so intelligent and thinks deeply and yet loves the Lord. I'm so grateful for her prayers and that she always shares her heart and thoughts.
- God's Girl: She's another local blogger that I hope to meet in person. She is such a kind, compassionate and beautiful woman inside and out. Thank you for your prayers.
- Michele Williams: Can you believe another Phoenix blogger? Yes, she is. Michele struggles with chronic illness and yet reaches out to pray when someone else isn't feeling well. Thank you Michele.
- L-Jay: For some reason, I have such a soft spot for her. She lives in Tromso, Norway. If you don't know where that is ...it's near the Arctic Circle. She is a transplant from Australia but married her sweetie who is a Norwegian. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
- Jottin Mama: She is one of our Fitness Friday Fanatics (although I haven't been very active this week.) I'm getting to know her and love her too. She's got a little one and another on the way. I appreciate your prayers.
- Meg Wolff: She has overcome so many health obstacles in her life and writes about living a balanced life. She's a published author too! And yet she always takes time to visit Heart Choices and she's been praying for me.
- Anna May: She is my real life friend here in Phoenix. I'm so grateful that she's open to learning about my blogging life too. She takes the time to read Heart Choices and is now adding comments too!! Believe me, she has lots to contribute. Thank you for your friendship and your prayers and I'm sorry I wasn't there on Sunday when you were saving me a seat.
- Laurie Ann: Thank you for your prayers. She is such an excellent, intelligent and thoughtful bible teacher. You've got to check her blog out!
- Felisol: What a beautiful heartfelt prayer she wrote for me! Felisol blogs from Norway. She lives in the area of Bergen, a place I have visited but before I knew her. She is a very creative, thoughtful woman and I'm so grateful and thankful for her.
Well, I guess I have much to be thankful for this week! I am slowly getting back to normal so I thank you for your prayers.
Please stop by Laurie at Women Taking a Stand to link with other participating bloggers on this Thankful Thursday.