You who read Heart Choices. I know some of you don't add your comments but I know you read it. I've received private emails so I know.
I began blogging in 2007. I really started to find my voice about 2010. As I looked back over the posts I've written, I see a recurring theme. I love to encourage and inspire others. I am so grateful for all I have been given in this life. I've enjoyed much prosperity and then not so much. In the process of releasing many material possessions, I've learned what matters most.
The relationships and people in my life are what's important. And what binds them all together is my faith. It is woven into all that I write on Heart Choices.
I am so grateful for the blogging relationships that have developed over these past six years. Sonja of bits and pieces is like a sister to me. Our hearts were knit together with our common Norwegian heritage and our love for Jesus. She continues to be an inspiration to me. Felisol of On the Far Side of the Sea was another Norwegian sister I came to know and love through our blogs.
- Lisa of Lisa Shaw Cares is the most loving, kind and giving friend.
- Kathleen of Sassy Granny and I spent many a day together. She used to live in Arizona after all.
- Mary of Pile of Smiles is such an encourager.
- Charlotte of Charlotte's Weblog and hostess of Spiritual Sundays is now a friend.
- Iris of Grace Alone and Laced with Grace has become a good friend.
- Lori of Lori's Reflections was there from the beginning of my blogging.
- Sarah Dawn of Splashin' Glory is a sweet young mother who moved back to Arizona from the mission field.
- Denise of Refine Me was visiting the Phoenix area so I had the pleasure of dining with her.
- Barbie of My Freshly Brewed Life was visiting friends in town so I got to meet her in person for coffee (of course) and conversation.
But the message I want to share is how thankful I am for you all. You have blessed me with your comments, your love and your support. I hope to continue to blog for many years to come.
As you know, I link up with Ann of A Holy Experience for Multitudes on Mondays as I count my every day blessings.
Blessings and love,
Blessings and love,