|Jam with the Faith Barista|
Today’s topic: How Does Your Faith Connect To Your Happiness?
Have I been happy lately? Well, in all honesty ...NO!
You see life isn't always perfect and lovely and how I would like things to be BUT ...
- I don't know how I would get by without my faith.
- My current circumstances are temporary.
- There are important lessons to be learned in the midst of challenges.
- I have a joy in my heart as I learn to trust God in all things.
- When I can't see where I'm going, I'm learning to take His hand and allow Him to lead me.
Listen to this as if Jesus were speaking to you:
"The best response to losses or thwarted hopes is praise: The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Remember that all good things -- your possessions, your family and friends, your health and abilities, your time -- are gifts from Me. Instead of feeling entitled to all these blessings, respond to them with gratitude. Be prepared to let go of anything I take from you, but never let go of My hand!"
Stephanie and Eric: Photo by Tina
I love to remember that Hebrews 13:5 says: "...never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
If you'd like to join in this jam session, be sure to link up at the Faith Barista.
Blessings and love,