It's Thankful Thursday and we're linking up with Lynne at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.
It really helps me to write these Thankful Thursday posts because I'm on the lookout all week. It's really a matter of perspective. And there's always something to be grateful for.
I'm so thankful for:
- Meeting my blogging friend Barbie of My Freshly Brewed Life and her two friends
- Receiving a beautiful Norwegian cookbook from Sonja of bits & pieces and her sis Carol Joy
- The opportunity to have lunch with my prayer partner Helen
- A surprise airline ticket from my friend Terri to attend my niece's wedding in Florida
- The air conditioning has worked all week without problems
- Spending time online with Joan Davis of The Beauty in His Grip (I recommend that you follow this one)
- Receiving an email from Martha, my neighbor at my previous home. She wrote that I was missed and invited me to attend their monthly coffees.
- My Uncle Bob sent me a precious note tellling me he was proud to be my uncle. It doesn't get any better than that.
Iris of Grace Alone and Laced with Grace and I had the opportunity to speak on the phone this past weekend. Just hearing her voice was an encouragement to me.
So take those opportunities to encourage one another. Life is hard enough. When we join together and pray for one another and love one another ...it makes life sweeter and more enjoyable.
Blessings and love,