There are so many times during my week when I remember to focus on what I can be grateful for. I know I will be writing about thankfulness on Thursdays so I'm on the lookout throughout my week. Iris chose the topic of life for this week.
But I have a choice to make each day and often moment by moment.
Do I choose to satisfy my own wants and desires; my flesh?
Or do I make the heart choice to live in obedience to His Spirit within me?
I can't tell you how long it's taken for me to learn this and walk it out in my life.
I'm so thankful that:
- When I quiet myself and spend time in His Word, He speaks to my heart. Not in a loud audible voice but He speaks to me through the pages of Scripture exactly what I need to hear.
- He provides me with all I need.
- He chooses to use me as a vessel to impact others.
- He loves me and has chosen me as His own.
- He strengthens me and upholds me, no matter what life throws at me.
- He is sufficient for all of my needs.
- He can use my circumstances for my good and His glory.
- He brings to my mind a Scripture I memorized just when I need it
- He provides a way out of temptation.
- He is my life.
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Thank you for visiting Heart Choices. Will you accept the challenge to be on the lookout for all you can be thankful for this week?