Here are the instructions for 8 Things:
- Mention the person that tagged you
- Complete the list of 8 things
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
- Go tell them you tagged them
- Spending time with my friends
- Seeing my mother in heaven
- My morning quiet time
- My first cup of coffee in the morning
- Reading your blogs
- Sunday morning bible study and church
- Getting an email from my dad
- Meeting my blogging friend Lori of Lori's Reflections when she visits her family in Arizona
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- I was on Blog Talk Radio for a discussion on social media. I signed in to the show and the moderator asked me questions regarding the sound but I got to tell them a bit about our social media tool and company.
- Spent hours with Greg perfecting our business presentation.
- Had my quiet time in prayer and bible reading.
- Wrote a blog post for Heart Choices.
- Created several new widgets for Beyond Polls.
- Read many blogs and added COMMENTS; yeah!
- Spent time helping a friend use Twitter for her work
- Watched American Idol and voted for Danny, Adam and Allison
- Take a long relaxing vacation.
- Spend more time reading.
- Visit my niece Katie in New York City.
- Visit my family in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
- Spend a weekend with all of my favorite new blogging friends.
- Attend She Speaks Conference in North Carolina.
- Become a motivational speaker.
- Travel to Norway again but this time meet my two blogging friends L-Jay and Felisol.
- American Idol
- Friday Night Lights
- Amazing Race
- JAG reruns
- Barefoot Contessa
- Giada at Home
8 Bloggers Tagged:
- Charlotte of At Home in Scottsdale
- Lisa Shaw of Sharing Life With Lisa
- Tiffany of Tea With Tiffany
- Grammy of Just Call Me Grammy
- Laurie of Women Taking A Stand
- Kate of Jottin Mama
- Teresa of Grammy Girlfriend
- Patricia of Caregiving and Beyond
I chose these bloggers because I'm just getting to know them. It's fun to learn more about each other.
Blogging makes the world a little bit smaller, doesn't it?