I made a discovery yesterday by accident. I actually started Heart Choices two years ago today!
So ...it's my blog birthday.
However, I didn't post on a regular basis.
In 2007, I wrote a whopping 9 posts! In 2008, I wrote 97 posts. And for 2009, so far I wrote 45 posts.
What I discovered over time is that ...I love to blog!
Here are just a few of the benefits I've discovered:
- I get to improve my writing skills.
- I get to meet the most wonderful bloggers from all over the world. How cool is that?
- I have so many new friends and I'm getting to know them better each day
- I'm learning techie stuff. It's taking time but slowly I'm learning.
- Bloggers like to help each other. I find encouragement, support, bloggy love and did I mention ...how much I learn from them?
- I love to read comments even if they disagree with me.
Many years ago while I was still working as a nurse, I had a vision for Heart Choices. I knew God had given me that name.
I believe there are seasons in our lives. My husband asked me to help him with his company. Just between us (yeah, right), I had my own ideas about how I wanted to spend my time. But of course, I said yes. And do you know what? I'm so glad I did.
If I hadn't helped Greg, I would never have learned about blogging. Isn't life funny like that? I had to learn techie things, social media, marketing and more.
And on the side ...I experimented with blogging and found something I love!
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for reading Heart Choices.
In the near future, I hope to do one of those bloggy makeovers. I have so many ideas. And I hope to continue blogging for many years to come!