It's Thursday ...so for me, it's another thankful Thursday. I'm a little late in posting this one. You see, I just returned from attending a memorial service for my dear friend, Georgia. I'm so thankful for Georgia. You can read another post where I wrote about the impact she had on my life.
It gave me pause to think about how thankful I am that each one of us has been created with our own unique qualities and abilities. And one isn't better than the other. We're each different and unique in our own way. I think that is so cool!
Maybe you are:
- a wonderful hostess
- a leader who can make things happen
- a peaceful and quiet person
- a great speaker and communicator
- a loyal friend
- a fun person who is the life of the party
- a planner who attends to details
- a smart person who is great at debating
Each one of us has gifts and abilities that are unique to us. I'm so thankful that we're not all alike. Even my fellow bloggers are different.
- When I want to sing Norwegian songs, I know I can visit Felisol.
- When I want to laugh, I can visit Pensieve.
- When I want to learn how to improve my diet and not take life for granted, I visit Meg.
- When I want to grow spiritually, I visit Jill.
- When I want to learn more about the blogosphere and friendship, I visit Lori.
So, on this thankful Thursday I just want to celebrate and be thankful for our uniqueness. I hope you'll take the time to visit other blogs who participated this week at Grace Alone.