- Unrealistic expectations of the 'perfect' family get together?
- RSVP'd to way too many parties?
- Spent days and hours searching for just the right gift for everyone on your list?
- Cleaned the house 'til it was spotless?
- Baked way too many cookies, pies and cakes? Of course, you've got to taste them too.
- Stayed up to all hours to finish decorating the house?
Maybe this is the year to consider adding a few new traditions? What about making gifts? Or volunteering with your children at the food bank or participating in the Shoe Box Ministry or some other local opportunity?
If someone close to you has died, this can be a very difficult time. My mom died almost four years ago and I miss her more at this time. I have so many fond memories of Christmas time spent with her.
So, how will you deal with these potential trigger points this Christmas season?
Money, relationships and physical demands.
I'd love to hear any thoughts and suggestions you might share.