Heidi and I work so well together. She gave me a photo album as an end of school year gift. We think alike as my album to her should be in my mailbox by Tuesday at the latest. Thank you Shutterfly!
In the album I received, Heidi interviewed each child and asked them questions. She recorded them in their exact words. I loved each one.
Here are a few:
- Indira told us her grandma likes to eat lots of chocolate and she lost her teeth
- One of the children had hiccoughs and Melika yelled out that they had the 'pickups'
- I told Heidi that I exercised that morning and Sam yelled out "you're losing weight Miss Debbie"
- We were talking about being good and Hadley said "we're not going to have another cranky day"
- Violet said "I told mommy I didn't want a sandwich for lunch and she said TOUGH"
- Vivian told me that she was happy. I asked her why and she answered "because you're here"
Is that cute or what? I will miss their sweet faces. And I may even miss all their boo-boos too!
#830 The sweetest photo album
#831 Laughing as I read the cute sayings I collected throughout the year
#832 Reviewing the children's photos from the school year
#833 Hugs galore
#834 Feeling the love of the children
#835 Having the privilege of watching children grow
#836 Seeing the delight in their eyes as they learn new things
#837 Cherishing these special memories
I love counting my every day blessings. I'm linking up with Ann of A Holy Experience for Multitudes on Mondays.
Blessings and love,