Being first is the place to be. After all, who wants to come in last? Who wants to be the slowest? It's all about winning, right?
- Being at the top of the class
- Winning the race
- Being the boss
- Having lots of money
- Accumulating the latest possessions
- Being independent
But in the Kingdom of God it's turned upside down.
It takes faith to walk in the Spirit. It requires trust in God.
When it seems like:
- People have all they need and you're struggling
- Someone else gets promoted when you know you deserved it
- People get away with things
- Others receive praise and you feel unappreciated
"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first."
Blessings and love,