“The eternal perspective is the ability to see all of life from God’s point of view and have what you see affect how you live in the present. Simply stated, the eternal perspective is the ability to walk by faith in God’s Word.”~ Catherine Martin, from A Heart To See Forever
Here's how it works.
- Take this quote and write a blog post about it.
- Share what's on your heart after reading this quote.
- Come back to Heart Choices on Tuesday, June 26.
- Link up using your direct URL for your post.
- Have fun visiting others who participate.
- If you aren't a blogger, you can add your comments for this quote on Tuesday.
I encourage you to join in and participate next week.
Blessings and love,