There will be times or seasons in your life when it may feel like the river is going to sweep right over you. We are to expect difficulties and challenges, according to God's Word.
But often we can bring some of it on ourselves. We can place such high expectations on ourselves especially during the holiday season. Maybe you're trying to meet the expectations of others. Does everything really have to be so perfect? Are you setting yourself up for more stress and running on empty?
It doesn't need to be that way!
Cling to the Vine.
During this Christmas season, consider this:
- Spend time with the Lord daily.
- Begin each day in prayer.
- Praise God and give thanks today.
- Ask for His strength for this day.
- Ask Him to open your eyes to His Divine appointments for you today.
- Spend time quietly before Him so you can listen to His voice.
- When you become stressed or feel empty, return to Him at that moment as you pray.
|Photo Credit: Iris Nelson Photography|
May you be filled to overflowing with His Holy Spirit. And then may that Spirit overflow in love to others.
Have a wonderful Monday!
Blessings and love,