Here's the quote that Patricia chose for us to wrote on today:
When I spend some time really thinking about how much God loves me ...I become overwhelmed.
Who am I that He should love me so?
So many people grow up never feeling loved. I've recently begun working in a private school teaching little children. As I gaze at their beautiful faces, I wonder. Do they feel loved?
As I grow in my relationship with the Lord, I learn that He loves me forever.
Think about this:
- Even when I wander, He tugs at my heart.
- Even when I sin, He's forgiven me.
- He has promised to never leave me or forsake me.
- I know that I am a child of God.
Do I want to take advantage of this love and become lazy and give in to whatever my flesh craves?
God's amazing love ...sets me free!
I can live my life knowing in my heart that I am truly loved and cared for and in response:
- I obey Him
- I love Him back
- I love others more easily
Blessings and love,