Mel's Coffee Break.
She gave me 7 questions to answer.
So here goes:
1. What is your life slogan / verse / motto?
Matthew 5:16 "...let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
2. What one piece of advice would you give to your "younger" self is you could?
Sin is fun 'for a time' but there are consequences. Instead follow God and don't get sidetracked.
3. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
That's easy; it's getting to know my blogging friends. During this season of my life, I've not been able to be out socializing very much. Having blogging friends has been a joy and an encouragement. And I've even met a few in person.
4. Do you have any dreams that have been on the back-burner that you still would like to achieve?
I'd love to write a nonfiction book called "Heart Choices" and speak.
5. What is something new you would like to learn?
I'd love to learn to kayak. I have good upper body strength so I think I could do this. Oh and one more ...
I'd also like to learn to speak Norwegian fluently. I know some but not enough to carry on a conversation. I use Google translate to communicate with my Norwegian relatives.
6. What is something about you that we would be surprised to learn?
I'm afraid of heights. Greg took me skiing on our honeymoon and I freaked out after getting off the ski lift. I once had to sit on the floor of a gondola because it was windy and we were so high up. I couldn't look out at the view even though we were in Norway.
7. If you found $100 bill, (lucky you!) what would you buy?
Right now, I'd give it to someone in need. I've not been able to do that much lately and I love to help others. OR maybe I'd get my hair cut? :)
OK ...so now I have 7 questions to ask the following bloggers (and btw, if you don't like to participate in this that's fine):
1. Janette of Janette's Sage
2. Tammi of A Vessel in the Potter's Hand
3. Amanda of My Secret Garden
4. Lea of CiCi's Corner
5. Jocelyn (Godsgalnj) of His Kindness Yet Pursues Me
6. Sonja of bits and pieces
7. Cindy of Letters from Midlife
Here are your 7 questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere with no thought to cost, where would you choose to go?
2. What song would you choose for someone to sing at your funeral?
3. If you could spend a day with anyone, (dead or alive) who would you choose?
4. What do you want people to remember you by? (since I got a bit morbid)
5. Are you a early morning person or a night owl?
6. What is your favorite meal to prepare?
7. What would a perfect day be like for you?
I'm looking forward to reading your anwers! And no pressure to post immediately ...
Blessings and love,