It's In Other Words Tuesday and Jennifer of Scraps & Snippets is hosting this week. Jennifer chose the following quote for us:
“Believer . . .banish your fears; cast out all doubts; lift up the happy head; clap the exulting hands; rejoice; give thanks. Your heavenly Father cannot set you in wrong place. Your loving Savior cannot lead you in wrong paths. All is well.”
by Henry Law
When I think about banishing my fears and casting out all of my doubts, the subject of trust comes to mind. Because there's no way I can do this ...without trust.
As a believer, the object of my faith and trust is Jesus. I know that He is trustworthy. Even if people may have let me down in life, Jesus never will.
When I consider:
- He loves me
- He formed me in my mother's womb
- He knows me better than I do
- He knows my innermost desires
- He knows what's best for me
- He has my best interests at heart
- He's more interested in my character than in my comfort
So, I can rejoice and clap my hands because I can trust Him wherever He leads me. His path is good and right. So, all is well!