It's been a challenging time for me this year. My husband and I aren't going to be able to get away this summer. And if you didn't know ...summers in Phoenix can be very hot with daily triple digit temperatures.
But I have a choice to make. I can have a pity party or I can make the choice to focus ...on all of the good things in my life.
So that's what I'm going to do.
I'm thankful for:
- A husband who loves me
- Air conditioning that works
- Ripe peaches, nectarines, strawberries, blueberries
- Digital magazines like Exemplify and Serious Life
- My dad's health is good right now.
- My niece Kristin is graduating from graduate school in speech pathology and she already has a job.
- I am loved by the one, true living God and I know where I'll spend eternity.
- My blogging friends that I've grown to LOVE (you know who you are)
- The power of prayer
- Completing the study of Romans on Opening His Word Together
I won a $100 gift card from 1-800-FLOWERS this week. Check out my twitter messages below. BTW, I'm Panda444 on Twitter.
Savvy Auntie's Day was on Sunday. They randomly chose a Savvy Auntie and ...I won!
Isn't it interesting how what you choose to focus on can actually ...change your attitude?
So, how about you? What can you be thankful for about this summer?