It's Thankful Thursday and Lynn of Spiritually Unequal Marriage is our host this week. You can link there to add your thankful list or find other participating blogs to visit. I'm always blessed when I read Thankful Thursday posts.
Lynn chose random heart as our theme for this week and she focused on how thankful she is for her blogging community of friends. I have to say that I'm very thankful for Lynn. We share a few things in common and pray for one another and I'm so grateful for that.
I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to also say how thankful I am for all of my awesome blogging friends too! Because of the work I'm doing, I've not been able to get out much lately to do fun things with my real life friends. My hubby and I have been glued to our computers working nonstop lately. So, it's not left much time for going out and having fun.
But how thankful I am that the Lord has provided me with a group of awesome bloggers that I've come to know in such a unique way. I may not have met them face to face ....but their hearts most definitely reveal who they are.
Writing provides a way to share much about who you are. The loving and supportive comments I've received have provided me with so much love and encouragement ...during a time when I espeically needed it.
- Lisa Shaw of Sharing Life with Lisa has prayed with me, loved on me and been so generous with me. I'll share more at a later time but she has blessed me abundantly with her friendship.
- And Edie of Rich Gifts is just so wonderful, kind and gifted. You must check out her blog designs.
- Lori of Lori's Reflections was my first blogging friend and sticks by me through thick and thin.
- Jill of Forever n Even n Always has become such a source of inspiration to me and can't help but share the love of Christ with others. She has prayed for me and with me online and I'm so thankful for her friendship.
- Debra of Clothed With Scarlet has the most sensitive heart and prays continually for her bloggy friends. I'm so thankful to be considered her friend.
- Mary of Piles of Smiles is an Arizona blogging friend. We have yet to meet in person but I know she's a friend who prays and cares for others.
- Jennifer of Smelling Coffee is sensitive to those going through difficulties and reaches out and prays. She has blessed me this week.
- Vicki of Windows to my Soul has provided encouragement and love as she deals with her own challenges at this time in her life.
I know I'm forgetting so many but these are the people who have touched my heart especially this week. I could mention Sandy, Kate, Felisol, Denise, Lisa and many more.
This is the blogging life and it's good. And for this I am ...so blessed and thankful.