Hope is defined on Dictionary.com as "to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence, to believe, desire or trust."
I can be hopeful because of who I place my trust in; Jesus. He is trustworthy so ...I can be hopeful.
Even when life is hard, I know that He sees me and knows all that's going on in my life. And that gives me hope because He loves me and wants what's best for me.
As I grow in my relationship with Him, I learn to trust Him more and more.
So, here's my thankful list for today:
- I'm thankful that I have the hope that He will provide for all my needs.
- I'm thankful that I can have the hope that He will use my trials to teach me valuable lessons.
- I'm thankful that I can have hope that He has a purpose for my life.
- I'm thankful that I can share with others the reason I have hope regardless of all that's going on.
- I'm thankful that I can share this hope with love and respect for others.
On this Thankful Thursday, consider being thankful for hope. You can read other thankful Thursday lists by clicking here.