- If I'm gifted with many talents
- Give all I have to the poor
- Suffer terribly in my body
- Have an abundance of knowledge to share
But if I don't have love ...I gain nothing.
- God's love that lives in my heart and enables me to love even difficult people. Remember, I'm a work in progress but He is teaching me to do this even though ...there are times when I fail miserably.
- My husband's love that has been growing so much more as we go through a challenging time in life.
- My family's love and support.
- Ruth who emails me words of encouragement every week.
- Debra of Clothed With Scarlet who reached out to me this week in a very precious way even though we've never met face to face.
My friend Helen, who along with her husband John and grandson Joseph, took the time to drive the long distance to attend church with me and take me to lunch on my birthday.
- Friends Terri and Janet who extended the fun and splurged on a birthday celebration at Lon's at the Hermosa. We ate on the patio surrounded by the beauty of the Arizona desert.
- Sue and Barb who consistently keep in touch with me and meet for coffee at Einstein Brothers Bagels to offer encouragement.
- My friend Robyn who I've known since the second grade. I sat behind her in class and she helped me learn to write in script. She's so consistent in sending cards and emails.
- My friend Kathy who doesn't like email too much but stays in touch with me by phone. I've known Kathy since 7th grade and we recently had the opportunity to spend time together after many years apart.
- My brother-in-law Frank who has gone out of his way to help get our house ready to sell.
- My mentor Susie who offered to drive me to our Group of 12 luncheon today so we could spend time talking along the way.
Worry and fear are replaced with ...love and contentment in all circumstances.