Lisa of Family Life lives in Michigan with her husband Tito and her four children. She's proud to be a soccer, hockey, dance and music mom since those are her kids' favorite activities. If that weren't enough to keep her busy, she also works as a radiology tech ...so we have healthcare in common. Lisa is a Christian and writes from her heart, sharing her love and faith in God. We have that in common too. We follow each other's blogs. She's been so generous by awarding me several bloggy awards. And I've been so busy that I'm just now getting around to posting them and thanking her. I encourage you to visit Lisa's Family Life blog and get to know her.
The Friends award is special. Because I've been pretty much home bound because of the work I'm doing, I've enjoyed the new friends who have come into my life through blogging.
Here are the rules of this award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more frienships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight or more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Since I've had the pleasure of making so many new friends, it's hard to choose eight. But here's my list, in no particular order. Do I sound like Samantha Harris of Dancing with the Stars?
- L-Jay of My Little Norway (My blogging friend who lives near the Arctic Circle)
- Laurie M. of Beauty for Ashes (We share a love of the classics)
- Felisol of On the Far Side of the Sea (My new Norwegian BFF)
- Meg of Life in Balance, Becoming Whole (She has such courage and strength after battling cancer and writes about healthy living with a plant based diet.)
- God's girl of Contentment Corner (Another Arizonan, but we've not yet met face to face)
- Laurel of Laurel Wreath's Reflections (She's been such an encourager to me.)
- Lee of Prayer Gifts (Another Arizonan but again never met in person even though we found out we sat close to one another at the Women of Faith conference)
- Elaine of Peace for the Journey (She shares such powerful spiritual insights that it sometimes takes me time to fully absorb but well worth it.)
I have one more award to present and this one is a very important award: the HOT BLOG AWARD.
Do I hear a drum roll?
And the award goes to ...Sandy of God Speaks Today!!!
Sandy is a new blogging friend for me, but we've already bonded. She lives in Tennessee. I've never even been to that state but ...she's awesome.
We share a few things in common. She's also into health and fitness and devotes one post each week to Fitness Friday. So... if you need some extra encouragement in this area, be sure to visit Sandy. She's also a Christian and can't help share from the overflow of her heart of love. Sandy, keep up the blogging. You're blessing many people.
Well, that's about as many awards I can handle today. Please come and claim your awards. I don't want anyone to feel obligated and uncomfortable, like receiving a chain letter. BTW, I hate those things!
Just know that I'm thankful for each one of you and ...keep on blogging!